Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
Although I showed them the letter from the President of the club the guards prevented me to enter the auditorium.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Although I showed them the letter from is correct answer
SARANG from Patna, India is saying the President of the club the guards prevented is correct answer
- [A] He was the leader so he should have maintained his standard.
- [B] He could have been punished for going against the customs of the country.
- [C] Mandela was adamant but the assistant did not want his negative quality to emerge in front of the people.
- [D] According to the Chinese custom, if Mandela would have prevented the service ladies from making his bed, they would have felt insulted.
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Morace
- [B] Morase
- [C] Morass
- [D] Morrass
In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.
I am really caught between two stools and cannot decide on my leaving the old job and joining the new one.
- [A] Having difficulty in choosing between alternatives
- [B] Having difficulty in taking a decision
- [C] Facing a number of problems
- [D] Being under a lot of pressure
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- [A] Love
- [B] Extreme greed
- [C] Attraction
- [D] Pride