Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
I am sure that with little courage we would be able to save the poor children from the torture of the heartless owner of the orphanage.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying torture of the heartless owner of the orphanage. is correct answer
SARANG from Patna, India is saying I am sure that with little courage is correct answer
- [A] He was the leader so he should have maintained his standard.
- [B] He could have been punished for going against the customs of the country.
- [C] Mandela was adamant but the assistant did not want his negative quality to emerge in front of the people.
- [D] According to the Chinese custom, if Mandela would have prevented the service ladies from making his bed, they would have felt insulted.
- [A] To take permission from them.
- [B] To tell them it was his habit of making his own bed.
- [C] To tell them not to take his action as an insult.
- [D] To tell them he did not care about the custom of the country.
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word.
- [A] Freed
- [B] Absolved
- [C] Accused
- [D] Exonerated
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Equanimity
- [B] Equinianimity
- [C] Equinamity
- [D] Equiannimity
Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.
While digging the farmer _______ a bronze idol.
- [A] Met with
- [B] Pulled up
- [C] Came upon
- [D] Fell upon