Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Covet is correct answer
SARANG from Patna, India is saying Deluding is correct answer
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Morace
- [B] Morase
- [C] Morass
- [D] Morrass
- [A] He was the leader so he should have maintained his standard.
- [B] He could have been punished for going against the customs of the country.
- [C] Mandela was adamant but the assistant did not want his negative quality to emerge in front of the people.
- [D] According to the Chinese custom, if Mandela would have prevented the service ladies from making his bed, they would have felt insulted.
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
After our trying for three hours finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for opening the door we were left speechless.
- [A] After our trying for three hours
- [B] finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for
- [C] opening the door we were left speechless.
- [D] No error
In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.
We were sure that only the victim's words would prove him innocent and clinch the issue.
- [A] Decide the ultimate result
- [B] Justify the reality
- [C] Close the matter
- [D] Bring truth in front of everyone
Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.
She likes to read, to write poems, to recite, to act __________
- [A] and paint
- [B] and painting
- [C] and to paint
- [D] paint