In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Morace is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying Morace is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying Morass is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Morass is correct answer
SARANG from Patna, India is saying Morase is correct answer
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
After our trying for three hours finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for opening the door we were left speechless.
- [A] After our trying for three hours
- [B] finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for
- [C] opening the door we were left speechless.
- [D] No error
Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.
She likes to read, to write poems, to recite, to act __________
- [A] and paint
- [B] and painting
- [C] and to paint
- [D] paint
- [A] Mandela's promotion of the game rugby that was considered as a game of the whites and the blacks hated it.
- [B] The white people cheering for Mandela in the rugby match when he awarded the winning team which comprised white people.
- [C] The speech that Mandela gave after his becoming the President.
- [D] His speech that he wanted to support both black and white people and wanted to ensure equal rights for everyone.
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- [A] Love
- [B] Extreme greed
- [C] Attraction
- [D] Pride