In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Equinianimity is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying Equiannimity is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying Equanimity is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Equinianimity is correct answer
SARANG from Patna, India is saying Equinamity is correct answer
Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.
Taking the bus can be ___________ taking a car from here.
- [A] as costly
- [B] costly in
- [C] costlier
- [D] as costly as
In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.
I am really caught between two stools and cannot decide on my leaving the old job and joining the new one.
- [A] Having difficulty in choosing between alternatives
- [B] Having difficulty in taking a decision
- [C] Facing a number of problems
- [D] Being under a lot of pressure
- [A] Mandela's promotion of the game rugby that was considered as a game of the whites and the blacks hated it.
- [B] The white people cheering for Mandela in the rugby match when he awarded the winning team which comprised white people.
- [C] The speech that Mandela gave after his becoming the President.
- [D] His speech that he wanted to support both black and white people and wanted to ensure equal rights for everyone.
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
I am sure that with little courage we would be able to save the poor children from the torture of the heartless owner of the orphanage.
- [A] I am sure that with little courage
- [B] we would be able to save the poor children from the
- [C] torture of the heartless owner of the orphanage.
- [D] No error