Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences.
Fond of the pleasures of good company
ram manohar from Hyderabad, India is saying Connival is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Duress is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying Fallacious is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying Connival is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Connival is correct answer
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
The main reason behind his promotion is he is one of those men who is always on time.
- [A] The main reason behind
- [B] his promotion is he is
- [C] one of those men who is always on time.
- [D] No error
- [A] Mandela's promotion of the game rugby that was considered as a game of the whites and the blacks hated it.
- [B] The white people cheering for Mandela in the rugby match when he awarded the winning team which comprised white people.
- [C] The speech that Mandela gave after his becoming the President.
- [D] His speech that he wanted to support both black and white people and wanted to ensure equal rights for everyone.
In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose No improvement.
These four countries always disagree with each other.
- [A] to each other
- [B] to one another
- [C] with one another
- [D] No improvement
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Morace
- [B] Morase
- [C] Morass
- [D] Morrass
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word.
- [A] Detestable
- [B] Equivocal
- [C] Admirable
- [D] Atrocious