Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences.
Fond of the pleasures of good company
ram manohar from Hyderabad, India is saying Connival is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Duress is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying Fallacious is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying Connival is correct answer
CMA MAHESWARAN SHANMUGASUNDARAM from Chennai, India is saying Connival is correct answer
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- [A] Love
- [B] Extreme greed
- [C] Attraction
- [D] Pride
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word.
- [A] Covet
- [B] Deluding
- [C] Beguile
- [D] Repulsive
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer.
After our trying for three hours finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for opening the door we were left speechless.
- [A] After our trying for three hours
- [B] finally, whenever she used the corkscrew for
- [C] opening the door we were left speechless.
- [D] No error
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Equanimity
- [B] Equinianimity
- [C] Equinamity
- [D] Equiannimity
- [A] To take permission from them.
- [B] To tell them it was his habit of making his own bed.
- [C] To tell them not to take his action as an insult.
- [D] To tell them he did not care about the custom of the country.