In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose No improvement.
The validated battle between the soldiers and the three terrorists saved the people who were trapped in the shopping mall.
ram manohar from Hyderabad, India is saying Valiant war is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Valiant war is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying Unaccountable war is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Unflinching battle is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying Unflinching battle is correct answer
In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.
- [A] Evanessent
- [B] Evanascent
- [C] Evanissent
- [D] Evanescent
- [A] To reduce the power of the whites and enhance the position of the black people.
- [B] To ensure political participation of the black people who were pressed down by the whites.
- [C] To end racial discrimination and ensure equal rights for everyone, even the whites.
- [D] To swipe away the white people and to establish strong roots and positions for the black people.
- [A] Mandela's promotion of the game rugby that was considered as a game of the whites and the blacks hated it.
- [B] The white people cheering for Mandela in the rugby match when he awarded the winning team which comprised white people.
- [C] The speech that Mandela gave after his becoming the President.
- [D] His speech that he wanted to support both black and white people and wanted to ensure equal rights for everyone.
In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence.
I am really caught between two stools and cannot decide on my leaving the old job and joining the new one.
- [A] Having difficulty in choosing between alternatives
- [B] Having difficulty in taking a decision
- [C] Facing a number of problems
- [D] Being under a lot of pressure