Fill in the blank with the most appropriate word out of the four alternatives suggested below each question.
Don't hang _____ , you can do it as well as anyone else can do.
ram manohar from Hyderabad, India is saying on is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying up is correct answer
Abdul Adut from Bangalore, India is saying on is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying back is correct answer
Sanjay Gupta from Delhi, India is saying up is correct answer
Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
- [A] Love
- [B] Extreme greed
- [C] Attraction
- [D] Pride
Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark No error as your answer.
We need to hurry up and decorate the whole room as my mother, along with her sisters, are expected to come in the next forty minutes.
- [A] We need to hurry up and decorate the
- [B] whole room as my mother, along with her sisters,
- [C] are expected to come in the next forty minutes.
- [D] No error
Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences.
Fond of the pleasures of good company
- [A] Contravene
- [B] Duress
- [C] Connival
- [D] Fallacious
- [A] To take permission from them.
- [B] To tell them it was his habit of making his own bed.
- [C] To tell them not to take his action as an insult.
- [D] To tell them he did not care about the custom of the country.