In which city was the second India-England Test held?
Dinesh Garg from Jind, India is saying Mumbai is correct answer
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Nagpur is correct answer
krish shah from Ahmedabad, India is saying Mumbai is correct answer
Dupar Jyoti Gogoi from Guwahati, India is saying Visakhapatnam is correct answer
Francis Rai from Assam, India is saying Visakhapatnam is correct answer
- [A] Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd.
- [B] Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- [C] Western India Shipyard Ltd.
- [D] Hooghly Dock & Port Engineers Ltd.
- [E] Goa Shipyard Ltd.
Which state has announced financial assistance of Rs 25 per day for each animal for April 2020 for all registered Gau Shalas in the state?
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Gujarat
- [D] Punjab
- [E] Madhya Pradesh
Priya Ranjan Dasmunshi who passed away recently was a ________.प्रिय रंजन दासमुंशी जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया, एक _______ थे।
- [A] Politician
- [B] Actor
- [C] Writer
- [D] Businessman
- [E] Sportsperson
Ali Abdullah Saleh who was killed recently was the former President of which country?अली अब्दुल्ला सालेह, जिनकी हाल ही में हत्या कर दी गयी , किस देश के पूर्व राष्ट्रपति थे?
- [A] Syria
- [B] Yemen
- [C] Jordan
- [D] Iraq
- [E] Kuwait
Read the following statements:-
1. The government has made the use of e-Invoices, e-Payments and e-Delivery orders mandatory across the maritime trade as it seeks to push digitisation of trade processes.
2. The government has also directed stakeholders to use the Port Community System (PCS).
3. PCS is a centralised web-based message exchange platform for the Indian maritime community to exchange the images.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3