On October 10 which country declared a state of emergency following months of anti-government protests by the Oromo and the Amhara tribes?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Democratic Republic of Congo is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Democratic Republic of Congo is correct answer
Zaman sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Ethiopia is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Ethiopia is correct answer
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. The Company Law Tribunal has proposed to reduce compliance time for startups to one hour per month.
2. Currently, startups comply with requirements like GST filings, tax returns and local laws every month.
3. Reduction in compliance time can enable startups to focus on their core work.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2 and 3
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] Only 2
- [A] P V Bharathi
- [B] Sunil Gurbaxani
- [C] Suresh Shethi
- [D] Mukesh Kumar Jain
- [E] Atul kumar Goel
Which country is going to to host the 2018 ITTF Team World Cup?कौन सा देश 2018 ITTF टीम विश्व कप की मेजबानी करेगा?
- [A] China
- [B] Qatar
- [C] Russia
- [D] England
- [E] Malaysia
The Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shakti Kendra scheme has been launched by which ministry?प्रधान मंत्री महिला शक्ति केंद्र योजना किस मंत्रालय ने शुरू की है?
- [A] Finance
- [B] Human resource
- [C] Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- [D] Women and child development
- [E] None of the above