Which airlines company participated in the Incredible India Tourism Investors’ Summit 2016 to reaffirm its commitment towards India’s tourism market?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Lufthansa is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Qatar Airways is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Qatar Airways is correct answer
Badruzama Sattarmiah Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Qatar Airways is correct answer
- [A] Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve, Uttarakhand
- [B] Satkosia Tiger Reserve, Odisha
- [C] Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Rajasthan
- [D] Sunderban Tiger Reserve, West Bengal
- [E] Rajaji Tiger Reserve, Uttarakhand
Read the following statements:
1. App-based cab aggregator Ola plans to introduce 10,000 e-rickshaws and electric autorickshaws in India in the next 12 months.
2. The ride-hailing company is in talks with state governments, OEM partners and electronic vehicle innovators to speed up the introduction of EVs.
3. Ola aims to bring one million electric vehicles on the road by 2021.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] 1 and 2
- [C] 2 and 3
- [D] None
- [E] 1, 2 and 3
- [A] Delhi
- [B] Mumbai
- [C] Ahmedabad
- [D] Lucknow
- [E] Chennai
- [A] Mandapam
- [B] Keezhakkarai
- [C] Palk Bay
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Britain
- [B] France
- [C] Portugal
- [D] Dutch
- [E] US