RBI hikes FII (Foreign Institutional Investment) investment limits in government securities and corporate bonds by___?
Mahfooz Alam from Patna, India is saying USD 3 billion is correct answer
Manvendra Singh Rawat from Delhi, India is saying USD 5 billion is correct answer
Suhas Gorakhnath Padmalkar from Pune, India is saying USD 10 billion is correct answer
Moumita Banerjee from Barddhaman, India is saying USD 5 billion is correct answer
Priti Kumar from Kolkata, India is saying USD 25 billion is correct answer
The Centre has constituted three new High Courts in the northeast. Name the states among the give options?
- [A] Meghalaya, Manipur and Tripura
- [B] Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
- [C] Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura
- [D] Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura
- [A] Promotes International Trade with a view to accelerate economic growth of developing countries
- [B] Promotes International Monetary co-operation & expansion of International Trade
- [C] Set rules for World Trade
- [D] None of the above