World leaders at the United Nations(UN) adopted the New York Declaration. What will it deal with?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Girl child is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Nuclear weapons is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Refugees and migrants is correct answer
Badruzama Sattarmiah Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Refugees and migrants is correct answer
- [A] 4
- [B] 5
- [C] 6
- [D] 7
- [E] 8
- [A] Audio-based free mobile service for the pregnant women and their families
- [B] Provide help to tobacco addicts to leave an addiction
- [C] Impart training to around 900000 ASHA workers
- [D] Help in registering new births and dates
- [E] Provide counseling to HIV patients
- [A] 6.8
- [B] 6.9
- [C] 7.1
- [D] 7.2
- [E] 7.4
Read the following statements:-
1. Industrial activity saw robust growth for the second consecutive month in December, with the Index of Industrial Production growing 9.32%.
2. The rise follows strong growth in the manufacturing, capital goods, and consumer non-durables sectors, according to official data released.
3. The Consumer Price Index quickened by 5.07% in that month.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] Sikkim
- [B] West Bengal
- [C] Meghalaya
- [D] Arunachal Pradesh
- [E] Assam