Who was the first woman to head the U.S. Republican Party ?
Mahfooz Alam from Patna, India is saying Elizabeth cady stanton is correct answer
Sandeep Shirsat from Mumbai, India is saying Victoria Woodhull is correct answer
Manvendra Singh Rawat from Delhi, India is saying Elizabeth cady stanton is correct answer
Suhas Gorakhnath Padmalkar from Pune, India is saying Elizabeth cady stanton is correct answer
Rohan Karthik from Madurai, India is saying Mary Louise Smith is correct answer
- [A] Crowned solitary eagle
- [B] All of the above
- [C] Albatross
- [D] Snow Leopard
- [A] states that no one was to be imprisoned without a writ or warrant stating the charge against him
- [B] provided facilities to a prisoner to obtain either speedy trial or release in bail
- [C] safeguarded the personal liberties of the people against arbitrary imprisonment by the king's orders
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Samsung
- [B] Motorola
- [C] Nokia
- [D] Onida
- [E] None of These
From the following, choose the set in which names of Secretary-Generals of the UNO are arranged in correct chronological order?
- [A] U Thant, Kurt Waldheim, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie.
- [B] Trygve Lie, Dag Hammarskjoeld, U Thant, Kurt Waldheim.
- [C] Trygve Lie, U Thant , Dag Hammarskjoeld, Kurt Waldheim.
- [D] U Thant, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie, Kurt Waldheim.
The Centre has constituted three new High Courts in the northeast. Name the states among the give options?
- [A] Meghalaya, Manipur and Tripura
- [B] Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
- [C] Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura
- [D] Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura