Why do camels have a long neck?
AR Singh from Kanpur, India is saying cartilage pads between vertebra is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying more vertebrae is correct answer
Bakhtawer Akbar from Larkana, Pakistan is saying increase in size of each vertebra is correct answer
Eishna Sharma from Jammu, India is saying increase in size of each vertebra is correct answer
- [A] Cartilaginous fishes have sense organs.
- [B] Most cartilaginous fishes have color vision.
- [C] Teeth-like placoid scales are found on the skin of cartilaginous fishes.
- [D] In cartilaginous fishes, gas exchange occurs in the gills.
- [A] Triploblastic body
- [B] Solid mesoderm
- [C] Bilateral symmetry
- [D] Metamorphosis in the life history