The ______ are undifferentiated embryonic cells and produce the sex cells as well.
Harsha Tida is saying Archaeocytes is correct answer
Sandesh is saying Archaeocytes is correct answer
AR Singh from Kanpur, India is saying Myocytes is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Archaeocytes is correct answer
Vandana Ch from Gandhinagar, India is saying Thesocytes is correct answer
- [A] Jawless
- [B] Bony
- [C] Cartilaginous
- [D] Freshwater
- [A] Roundworms may reach 5 cm in length.
- [B] They are non-segmented
- [C] They are generally dark-colored.
- [D] They occur only in the soil.
- [A] Viviparity is the reproductive pattern shown by most mammals
- [B] Viviparity occurs primarily in salamanders and caecilians.
- [C] In viviparity, a shell does not form around the egg.
- [D] Viviparity is not found in species of lizards and snakes.