"New Systematics" introduced by Sir Julian Huxley in 1940 is also known as
Salma Siba is saying Biosystematics is correct answer
Mahantesh janjeer from Bengaluru, India is saying Phenetics is correct answer
Rhye from San Fernando, Philippines is saying Biosystematics is correct answer
Sangee Gnanajothi is saying Biosystematics is correct answer
Srikanth Reddy from India is saying Numerical Taxonomy is correct answer
Which one single organism or the pair of organisms is correctly assigned to its or their named taxonomic group?
- [A] Paramecium and Plasmodium belong to the same kingdom as that of Penicillium.
- [B] Nostoc and Anabaena are examples of protista
- [C] Yeast used in making bread and beer is a fungus
- [D] Lichen is a composite organism formed from the symbiotic association of an algae and a protozoan.
Which one of the taxonomic aids can give comprehensive account of complete compiled information of any one genus or family at a particular time?
- [A] Taxonomic key
- [B] Flora
- [C] Herbarium
- [D] Monograph
A perennial shrub has compound leaves and solitary zygomorphic and epigynous flowers. Each flower reveals dichlamydeous condition with many stamens and multiple fruit with exalbuminous seeds. What is the ratio of advanced and primitive charactrs in it?
- [A] 1: 2
- [B] 2: 3
- [C] 1: 1
- [D] 3: 2
- [A] Structure of cell wall
- [B] Nutrition
- [C] Structure of nucleus
- [D] Asexual reproduction