Which of the following companies has recently opened a bookstore in Telugu?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Amazon is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Oxford publications is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Amazon is correct answer
Badruzama Sattarmiah Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Oxford publications is correct answer
The Indian government approved in principle the Indian Olympic Association’s proposal to host which of the following events that are not part of the 2022 Commonwealth Games roster - in March 2022?
- [A] Shooting championships
- [B] Archery events
- [C] Cricket
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
Read the following statements carefully:
1. Scientists have developed a novel solar-powered harvesting system that absorbs moisture from the air and converts it into clean, usable water.
2. It relies on hydrogels, gel-polymer hybrid materials designed to be 'super sponges' that can retain large amounts of water.
3. The technology could be used in disaster situations, water crises or poverty-stricken areas and developing countries.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which ministry has won the gold medal in the Ministries and Departments category for excellence in display in the India International Trade Fair- 2017?किस मंत्रालय ने भारत अंतर्राष्ट्रीय व्यापार मेला -2017 में प्रदर्शन में उत्कृष्टता के लिए मंत्रालयों और विभागों के वर्ग में स्वर्ण पदक जीता है?
- [A] Mines
- [B] Civil Aviation
- [C] Food Processing Industries
- [D] Water Resources
- [E] Textiles
Who has been appointed as the Interim chief executive officer (CEO) of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE)?ओके
[A] Chitra Ramkrishna
[B] J Ravichandran
[C] Malik Mohammad Jayasi
मालिक मोहम्मद जायसी
[D] Satyajit Sharma
[E] V. Prakash
The Reserve Bank of India dropped which bank from a list of banks it has cleared to import gold and silver in the current financial year that began April 1?
- [A] Canara Bank
- [B] Axis Bank
- [C] ICICI Bank
- [D] Punjab National Bank
- [E] Allahabad Bank