The Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 that was passed by Rajya Sabha increases the availability of the maternity benefit by how many weeks from the date of expected delivery?
Aditya from Patna, India is saying Eight weeks is correct answer
Vinay Kumar from Baddi, India is saying Six weeks is correct answer
Rahul Sonar from Ambad, India is saying Seven weeks is correct answer
Bhavesh Murpani from Ulhasnagar, India is saying Eight weeks is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Eight weeks is correct answer
The Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill, 2016 that was passed by Rajya
Sabha seeks to amend the Maternity Benefit Act of the year?
- [A] 1957
- [B] 1961
- [C] 1978
- [D] 1991
The Lok Sabha in August 2016 passed which Bill to reduce litigation in cases of disputes arising over compensation to workers?
- [A] The Employee's Compensation (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [B] The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Amendment Bill, 2016
- [C] The Employees' State Insurance (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [D] The Payment of Compensation (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [A] The Prevention of Money Laundering (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [B] The Companies Bill, 2016
- [C] Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2015
- [D] The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Amendment) Bill, 2015
- [E] The Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of Tax) Bill, 2016
Rajya Sabha on 3 August 2016 passed The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014. The Bill exempts which of the following Goods and Services from its purview?
- [A] Tobacco Products
- [B] Alcohol
- [C] Steel
- [D] Furniture