Who was te first cartoonist to win a Pulitzer Prize for a comic strip ?
Mahfooz Alam from Patna, India is saying Garry Trudeau is correct answer
Manvendra Singh Rawat from Delhi, India is saying Charles Schulz is correct answer
Sunil Kumar R from Bengaluru, India is saying Berke Breathed is correct answer
JnanaRanjanMohanty from Cuttack, India is saying Charles Schulz is correct answer
Ilyas Ilu from Islamabad, Pakistan is saying Berke Breathed is correct answer
- [A] Bangladesh
- [B] Ethiopia
- [C] Kenya
- [D] Morocco
The Centre has constituted three new High Courts in the northeast. Name the states among the give options?
- [A] Meghalaya, Manipur and Tripura
- [B] Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
- [C] Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura
- [D] Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura
- [A] Border Security Force (BSF)
- [B] Assam Rifles
- [C] Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- [D] Coast Guard
- [A] Daniella
- [B] Esmeralda
- [C] Gabriela
- [D] Jasmine
From the following, choose the set in which names of Secretary-Generals of the UNO are arranged in correct chronological order?
- [A] U Thant, Kurt Waldheim, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie.
- [B] Trygve Lie, Dag Hammarskjoeld, U Thant, Kurt Waldheim.
- [C] Trygve Lie, U Thant , Dag Hammarskjoeld, Kurt Waldheim.
- [D] U Thant, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie, Kurt Waldheim.