Name the bill which has been withdrawn by the government on June 23rd to ease of doing business & substantially enhance the quality and efficacy.
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying The Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Bill is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Drugs and Cosmetics Bill is correct answer
As per Takehiko Nakao, President and Chairperson, ADB, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to power ahead growing at ________% this year.
- [A] 5.1
- [B] 5.5
- [C] 5.7
- [D] 5.9
- [E] 6.3
In March 2020, which of the following NGOs installed a handwashing point to wash hands for the people?
- [A] Goonj
- [B] Childline India
- [C] Katha
- [D] VOICE
- [E] Pratham
- [A] Unifying our Voices for Bird Conservation
- [B] Protect Birds: Be the Solution to Plastic Pollution
- [C] Their Future is our Future - A healthy planet for migratory birds and people
- [D] Energy – make it bird-friendly!
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- [B] Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- [C] National Thermal Power Corporation
- [D] Steel Authority of India Limited
- [E] Coal India Limited
Which of the following banks has partnered with the Affordplan to launch ‘Swasth Card’, a co-branded healthcare card, under the Swasth program?
- [A] HDFC Bank
- [B] ICICI Bank
- [C] Axis Bank
- [D] Yes Bank
- [E] Bandhan Bank