Recently a ____ pigment was spotted on the Taj Mahal.
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Yellow is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Blue is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Green is correct answer
Who has been appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of the National Investment & Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)?
- [A] Chetan Handa
- [B] Amit Bajpai
- [C] Avinash Dharmadhikari
- [D] Indira Sinha
- [E] Sujoy Bose
Read the following statements:-
1. India has been elected to the United Nations' Human Rights Council with the highest vote among all candidates.
2. It secured 288 votes in the Asia-Pacific category for a period of three years beginning January 1, 2019.
3. In the Asia Pacific category, India got 288 votes followed by Fiji with 187 and Bangladesh 178 votes.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Maratha Light Infantry, one of the oldest regiments of the Army has entered its 100th year.
2) Maratha Light Infantry was the first infantry to be designated as a light infantry during the British Raj, for being swift-footed.
3) The regiment draws inspiration from the legacy of Maratha warriors. Feb 4 is celebrated as "Maratha Light Infantry Day" across the regiment throughout the country.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following places has hosted the International conference on bears from 3 December 2018 to 6 December 2018?
- [A] Bhopal
- [B] Agra
- [C] Jhansi
- [D] Indore
- [E] Guwahati