Which of these fill the blank labelled (5)?
Samata Mishra from Bhubaneswar, India is saying issue is correct answer
harish gn from Bengaluru, India is saying matter is correct answer
Swati Rana from New Delhi, India is saying matter is correct answer
Karthi Sri from Kotagiri, India is saying issue is correct answer
Shivam from Ahmedabad, India is saying question is correct answer
- [A] The weak must make use of all tactics to survive.
- [B] Don’t be taken in by the sweet words of a swindler.
- [C] A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
- [D] Even a powerful enemy can be destroyed through deceit.
- [E] Act immediately when you see a danger coming.
- [B] a relative
- [C] one of his friends
- [D] his disciple Deekshit
- [E] Three bandits
Pick out the most effective words from the given words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
_________ their silver years of love and togetherness , the couple ________ all their guests at their twenty fifth wedding anniversary.
- [B] remembering,asked
- [C] commemorating, brought
- [D] celebrating, welcomed
- [E] observing, greeted