Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error . The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is 5. Ignore the error of punctuations, if any.
He is such a great singer (1)/that everybody (2)/ should listen to (3) /his songs.(4) /No error. (5)
Samata Mishra from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 2 is correct answer
harish gn from Bengaluru, India is saying 5 is correct answer
Swati Rana from New Delhi, India is saying 5 is correct answer
Karthi Sri from Kotagiri, India is saying 5 is correct answer
Neha Kashyap from Chandigarh, India is saying 2 is correct answer
- [A] serious
- [B] joking
- [C] foolish
- [D] sober
- [E] unsuccessful
- [A] questioning
- [B] mistrustful
- [C] critical
- [D] trusting
- [E] suspecting
- [B] a relative
- [C] one of his friends
- [D] his disciple Deekshit
- [E] Three bandits
- [A] The weak must make use of all tactics to survive.
- [B] Don’t be taken in by the sweet words of a swindler.
- [C] A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
- [D] Even a powerful enemy can be destroyed through deceit.
- [E] Act immediately when you see a danger coming.
- [A] cheered
- [B] tickled
- [C] annoyed
- [D] created
- [E] murdered