IIT _____ has won an award the by the Indian government for being the top academic institute for patents in 2016.
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Delhi is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Delhi is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Kharagpur is correct answer
Read the following statements:-
1. The Reserve Bank of India has deferred the adoption of 'Indian Accounting Standards' (Ind AS) by banks, for a year, due to the unpreparedness of banks to migrate to the new accounting system.
2. The earlier deadline for banks to switch to the Ind AS was from 10 April 2018.
3. Ind AS is a global accounting practice that lenders are mandated to adopt that may lead to initial credit losses.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] Both 1 and 2
In June 2020, Piramal Enterprises Ltd's Pharma Solutions business has entered into an agreement with which of the following?
- [A] Alvogen
- [B] Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- [C] G&W Laboratories Inc.
- [D] Phibro Animal Health
- [E] PTC Therapeutics
In February 2020, which of the following Union Territories did President Ram Nath Kovind go on his on a two-day?
- [A] Dadra Nagar Haveli
- [B] Daman and Diu
- [C] Lakshadweep
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
ZestMoney has raised ________ million in its Series B round led by Quona Capital, a venture capital firm focused on financial technology products.
- [A] $40
- [B] $20
- [C] $30
- [D] $10
- [E] None of these
Ulchi-Freedom Guardian 2017, the world's largest computerized command and control implementation exercise will be carried out between _________________उल्की-फ्रीडम गार्डियन 2017, दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा कम्प्यूटरीकृत कमान और नियंत्रण कार्यान्वयन अभ्यास _________________ के बीच किया जाएगा।
- [A] Japan and South Korea
- [B] U.S. and China
- [C] China and Japan
- [D] China, Japan, South Korea and India
- [E] U.S. and South Korea