United Nation's(UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted in ___.संयुक्त राष्ट्र (यूएन) ने _______ में सतत विकास लक्ष्यों (एसडीजी) को अपनाया|
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying 2010 is correct answer
Minaxi Gohil from Vadodara, India is saying 2014 is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying 1999 is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying 2015 is correct answer
Which of the following banks will provide a $500 million loan to build climate resilient infrastructure in several cities of Tamil Nadu?
- [A] State Bank Of India
- [B] National Housing Bank
- [C] Asian Development Bank
- [D] HDFC
- [E] Small Industries Development Bank of India
- [A] Chennai
- [B] Patna
- [C] Jaipur
- [D] New Delhi
- [E] Kolkata
Name the Tennis player who has been ranked number one in the latest WTA doubles rankings.नवीनतम डब्ल्यूटीए युगल रैंकिंग में कौनसा टेनिस खिलाड़ी नंबर एक स्थान पर है?
[A] Martina Hingis
[B] Sania Mirza
[C] Monica Niculescu
[D] Yanina Wickmayer
[E] Belinda Bencic
Read the following statements:-
1. N-TB, an app for TB patients, was launched on March 23, World Tuberculosis Day.
2. N-TB allows healthcare workers who handle TB patients calculate the right BMI and nutrition levels.
3. N-TB app is based on the Guidance Document on nutritional care and support for patients with tuberculosis in India that was released by the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
In which state was the newly built broad gauge railway line between Amb Andora and Daulatpur chowk inaugurated on 15 January 2019?
- [A] Jammu and Kashmir
- [B] Himachal Pradesh
- [C] Punjab
- [D] Haryana
- [E] Rajasthan