Recently, birth centenary of Ismat Chughtai was celebrated. She was an eminent Indian writer in in which of the following language?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Kannada is correct answer
Minaxi Gohil from Vadodara, India is saying Urdu is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Urdu is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Urdu is correct answer
Consider the following statements: (1) Kumbh Mela has been listed as an Intangible Cultural Heritage under UNESCO.
(2) The decision was taken at the 12th Intergovernmental Committee for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage under UNESCO in South Korea.
(3) Yoga and Norouz are already listed.
Which of the above statement/s is/are true?
निम्नलिखित कथनों पर विचार करें: (1) कुंभ मेले को UNESCO के अंतर्गत एक अमूर्त सांस्कृतिक विरासत के रूप में सूचीबद्ध किया गया है।
(2) यह फैसला दक्षिण कोरिया में UNESCO के तहत अमूर्त सांस्कृतिक विरासत की सुरक्षा के लिए 12वी अंतरसरकारी समिति में लिया गया था।
(3) योग और नौरोज़ पहले ही सूचीबद्ध हैं।
उपरोक्त कथनों से कौन सा/से सत्य हैं?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Only 1
- [C] Both 1 and 3
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
Which movie has won the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema Award at the 23rd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival in South Korea?
- [A] Padmaavat
- [B] Gully Boy
- [C] Uri: The Surgical Strike
- [D] Badla
- [E] Kabir Singh
CEO, Prasar Bharati, ________ gave away Rajbhasha Awards to the winners of Hindi Pakhwada competition held at Prasar Bharati secretariat in October 2019.
- [A] Shashi Shekhar Vempati
- [B] A. Surya Prakash
- [C] Arun Rawat
- [D] Sarthak Kashyap
- [E] Hritik Raj
Researchers from which of the following institutes have made computer-based designs of nano-materials with superhigh piezoelectricity?
- [A] Agharkar Research Institute, Pune
- [B] Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali
- [C] Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati
- [D] Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
- [E] Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology, Badhani
- [A] Football
- [B] Cricket
- [C] Chess
- [D] Tennis
- [E] Polo