Who among the following women topped in the Fortune’s list of most powerful women in business?
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Indra Nooyi(Pepsico) is correct answer
Minaxi Gohil from Vadodara, India is saying Taylor Swift is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Indra Nooyi(Pepsico) is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Mary Barra(General Motors) is correct answer
- [A] The Energy and Resources Institute
- [B] National Environmental Engineering and Research Institute
- [C] Water Technology Centre
- [D] Centre for Science and Environment
- [E] National Institute For Education & Research
IT services provider ________ announced a partnership with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to develop and offer cybersecurity solutions.
- [A] Tech Mahindra
- [B] Infosys
- [C] Wipro
- [D] TCS
- [E] None of these
- [A] Urvashi Rautela
- [B] Yami Gautam
- [C] Divya Khosla Kumar
- [D] Parineeti Chopra
- [E] Sonakshi Sinha
Consider the following statements: (1) Reliance Infrastructure subsidiary Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited (RDEL) announced the launch of its first two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels (NOPVs) at their shipyard in Pipavav, Gujarat on July 25, 2017.
(2) The ships are called 'Saatwika' and 'Saanvi'.
(3) The ships are being constructed by RDEL under the P-22 project of the Indian Navy.
Which of the above statement/s is/are false?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Both 1 and 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 2
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Tamil Nadu
- [D] Odisha
- [E] Madhya Pradesh