Sportsperson Magnus Carlson is associated with which sport?
JAYANTA KUMAR BHOWMICK from Kolkata, India is saying Tennis is correct answer
Pallavi Singh from Mumbai, India is saying Football is correct answer
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Badminton is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Golf is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Golf is correct answer
- [A] Hans Arp
- [B] Jacques Arnold
- [C] Stephane Cottalorda
- [D] Pierre Autin-Grenier
- [E] Yves Bonnefoy
[C] South African
[D] Sri Lankan
Bhaichung Bhutia, who is appointed as advisor for overall issues of game and the federation, is related to which sport?
- [A] Athletics
- [B] Badminton
- [C] Tennis
- [D] Football
- [E] Hockey
The International Cricket Council on September 26, 2017, announced new rules for cricketers. Which of the given statement/s about the rules is/are true?
(1) The thickness of the bat cannot be more than 50mm and the overall depth can be a maximum of 68 mm.
(2) A player can now be sent off the field for the remainder of the match for serious misconduct, meaning it will apply to Level 4 offences while the Level 1 to 3 offences will continue to be dealt with under the ICC Code of Conduct.
(3) A review will now not be lost by a team in case of a decision that remains unchanged due to ‘umpire’s call’ in DRS system.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Both 2 and 3
- [C] Both 1 and 2
- [D] Only 3
- [E] Only 2
Sports Minister Vijay Goel has inaugurated Mega LED screens at _______ for the ICC Champions Trophy matches.
- [A] Chandrasekharan Nair Stadium
- [B] Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- [C] Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex
- [D] Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex
- [E] Major Dhyanchand National Stadium