When was Prophet Mohammed born ?
Raju A from Balenahalli, India is saying 375 A.D is correct answer
Iranna Bhagoji from Thrissur, India is saying 43 A.D is correct answer
ABANI KUMAR PAIKARAY from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 570 A.D is correct answer
Sunil Kumar R from Bengaluru, India is saying 4 A.D is correct answer
Fulmani Tirkey from Bhubaneswar, India is saying 570 A.D is correct answer
- [A] Mahatma Gandhi rejected it
- [B] Nobel Prize cannot be awarded posthumously
- [C] The struggle of Gandhi was against an European country
- [D] Non-Violent struggle initiated by Gandhi had violent repercussions
- [E] The contribution of Gandhi was not as significant as his fellow competitors.
What was the name of the weekly journal published by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi from 1919 to 1932 in English?
- [A] Young India
- [B] Harijan
- [C] Indian Opinion
- [D] Kesari
- [E] None of the above