Recently, which of the following countries has joined the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) as a founding member?
Rambabu katiyar from Vadodara, India is saying Brazil is correct answer
Raj More from Pune, India is saying USA is correct answer
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Nepal is correct answer
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Nepal is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Australia is correct answer
Read the following statements:
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) inked a deal with quasi-sovereign wealth fund National Investment Infrastructure Fund (NIIF).
- Under the deal, NIIF will provide funds for large greenfield road projects, which will be executed by the highway authority in the future.
- In 2015, Centre had set up NIIF to fund commercially viable greenfield, brownfield and stalled projects.
Which of the following statements are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Both 1 and 3
- [C] Both 2 and 3
- [D] Only 2
- [E] All are correct
Who has been appointed as new managing director of Twitter for the India market effective 29 April 2019?
- [A] Ajaypal Singh Banga
- [B] Sanjay Jha
- [C] Manish Maheshwari
- [D] Shantanu Narayen
- [E] Salil Parekh
Read the following statements:-
1. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has brought in secure digitally-signed QR code on eAadhaar that will contain the photograph of the Aadhaar holder to facilitate better offline verification of an individual.
2. A QR code is a form of a barcode which contains machine-readable information.
3. eAadhaar is the electronic version of Aadhaar that can be downloaded from UIDAI website.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
Where was the 14th edition of international children's theatre festival, 'JashneBachpan', inaugurated on 17 November 2018?
- [A] Raipur
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Ranchi
- [D] Jodhpur
- [E] Jaipur