Who of the following Indian-origin person has been honoured with Knighthood by Queen Elizabeth II?
Nazia Sayed from Mumbai, India is saying Harpal Singh Kumar is correct answer
Sayed badruzama from Mumbai, India is saying Harpal Singh Kumar is correct answer
Priti Pandey from Chandigarh, India is saying Samir Desai is correct answer
RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 35 lakh on ________ for violating norms on frauds classification and notification.
- [A] ING Vysya Bank
- [B] Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- [C] Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank
- [D] Oriental Bank of Commerce
- [E] Dhanlaxmi Bank
- [A] Ofﬁce of Chief Economic Adviser
- [B] Office of Home Secretary
- [C] Office of Cabinet Secretary
- [D] Ofﬁce of the Principal Scientiﬁc Advisor
- [E] Office of National Security Adviser
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The commerce ministry extended the import restrictions on peas for another three months till 31 March 2019.
2. The restrictions were imposed by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
3. India is the largest producer of pulses in the world.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
The Centre has launched a six-year project called "SECURE" for conservation of Himalayan ecosystem. What is the full form of SECURE?केंद्र ने हिमालयी पारिस्थितिकी तंत्र के संरक्षण के लिए एक छह साल का प्रोजेक्ट लॉन्च किया है। SECURE का पूरा नाम क्या है?
- [A] Saving Livelihoods, Conservation, Standardising use and Restoration of High Range Himalayan ecosystems
- [B] Securing Livelihoods, Conservation, Sustainable use and Restoration of High Range Himalayan ecosystems
- [C] Safe Livelihoods, Conservation, Sustainable use and Recycling of High Range Himalayan ecosystems
- [D] Saving Livelihoods, Conservation, Systematic use and Repairing of High Range Himalayan ecosystems
- [E] None of these