Recently Amy Mainzer, astronomer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California, named Asteroid 316201 after Noble recipient?
ramesh babu chirumamilla from Bengaluru, India is saying Malala Yousafzai is correct answer
Roz Saiyed from Navsari, India is saying Malala Yousafzai is correct answer
Raj More from Pune, India is saying Malala Yousafzai is correct answer
Vijay Dongare from Pune, India is saying C.V.Raman is correct answer
Inderjit singh ubhi from Faridabad, India is saying Malala Yousafzai is correct answer
As per the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer's Global Trust Index, which country topped the Trust Index among both the informed public and the general population segments?
- [A] India
- [B] China
- [C] USA
- [D] Switzerland
- [E] Denmark
Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI) has partnered with which bank for financing energy efficiency projects programme sponsored by the World Bank?
- [A] RBL
- [B] BoB
- [C] ICICI
- [D] Axis
- [E] Yes
Which of the following has developed ultrafast laser surface texturing technology that can improve the fuel efficiency of internal combustion engines?
- [A] NCR Biotech Science Cluster
- [B] Amity Centre for Educational Research & Training
- [C] International Advanced Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials
- [D] Nano Biotechnology Centre
- [E] None of the above
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced the guidelines for interoperability of Clearing Corporations (CCPs).
2. The interoperability would permit trading members to clear trades through a firm of their choice instead of going through the CCPs owned by the stock exchanges.
3. The new norms will help in reducing the trading costs. It will be effective from 1 June 2019.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Toronto
- [B] New Delhi
- [C] Budapest
- [D] London
- [E] Paris