The Grand Finale of Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 9 Questions and Answers for free download in PDF Format. Amitabh Bachchan’s popular game show Kaun Banega Crorepati is all set to bid adieu to its viewers this week. The superstar, who suffered an infected throat while shooting for the finale, will be accompanied by a special guest this week.
Later in the week, as a part of Nayi Chah Nayi Raah, Nobel Peace Prize winner Kailash Satyarthi will be one of the special guests. Actress Vidya Balan and cricketer Yuvraj Singh will also be seen on the show this week
For Kaun Banega Crorepati Finale Episode 2017, SONY TV has invited most famous celebrity from Film Industries, Cricket Etc. As per latest report, In Final Episode of KBC Season 9, Sachin Tendulkar, Yuvraj Singh, Vidya Balan will be the main attraction of the Kaun Banega Crorepati Show.
The Grand Finale of KBC Season 9 on 6th and 7th November 2017 at 7:30 PM on Sony TV. Eduzip.com will share KBC 9 Finale questions and Answers.
1. Which scheme is being referenced in this speech?
[C] Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
[D] Swadhar Greh
2. Which of these filmsis based on the principle of 'Gandhigiri'?
[A] Jolly LLB
[B] Lage Raho Munna Bhai
[C] 3 Idiots
3. Which hashtag came into prominence in Oct 2017 after actress Alyssa Milano encouraged women to tweet it?
[A] I was There
[B] I Am She
[C] No Means No
[D] Me Too
4. Identify the song from this audio clip
[A] Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana
[B] Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
[C] Mere Sapno Ki Rani
[D] Gulabi Aankhen Jo Teri Dekhi
5. Where is the International Court of Justice headquartered?
[A] Geneva, Switzerland
[B] The Hague, Netherlands
[C] Vienna, Austria
[D] Paris, France
6. Which Indian won his third Superseries badminton title in 2017 by winning the Denmark Open?
[A] Chetan Anand
[B] B Sai Praneeth
[C] Kidambi Srikanth
[D] Parupalli Kashyap
7. Which of these was discovered in 1957 by archaeologists Vishnu Shridhar Wakankar?
[A] Sanchi Stupa
[B] Bhimbetka Rock Shelters
[C] Khajurao Temples
[D] Badh Caves
8. Which of these capital cities lies to the south of the equator?
[A] Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
[B] Kuala Lumpur
9. Which if these elements is not one of the four newest addition to the periodic-table, as announced by IUPAC in 2016?
1 Crore Rupee Question
10. Who is the only bowler to have taken a hat-trick in both innings of a Test match?