: KBC 9 - Episode 9
All questions and answers asked in KBC 9 episode 9 on 7th September 2017 with PDF download.
1. Which hunter eventually shot the Champawat tiger, a female that was reputed to be responsible for more than 400 human deaths ?
2. Located in Maharashtra, what is the name of the ancestral village of the prime minister of Ireland who took office in June 2017 ?
3. Arrange the following in increasing order of their duration.
Answer: C. BCDA
Fastest Finger First Question
4. Which of these is a type of salt ?
5. According to the title of a Yash Chopra- Shah Rukh Khan film, what is 'dil' ?
6. Pukhraj, Maanikya and Gomed are types of what ?
7. Which of these is a type of disease caused by the deficiency of Vitamin A ?
Answer: C. Night Blindness
8. On which film starts is song picturised ?
Answer: B. Sanjeev Kumar - Jaya Bachchan
9. Gharial gets its name from a distinctive shape at the end of the snout of their males that resembles which one of these articles ?
10. The chief minister of which of these Indian states is also fondly known by the name Mama ?
Answer: C. Madhya Pradesh
Are these questions helpful for you?