: KBC 9 - Episode 8
Today KBC 9 Questions Asked in Episode 8 on 6th September 2017
1. In June 2016, which minister replied to a tweet thus, 'Brother I cannot help you in matters of a refrigerator. I am very busy with human beings in distress' ?
2. The name of which of these Indian missiles has been derived from the names of an Indian and Russian Rivers ?
3. Mother Teresa was declared a 'saint' by which of these popes ?
4. Which cricket team, along with Ireland, was given Test status in 2017 ?
5. Which of these prime ministers did not die while in office ?
6. In 2016, Which of these nations announced its decision to withdraw from the commonwealth of Nation ?
7. Starting from the northernmost, arrange these Union Territories from north to south
D. Daman and Diu
Answer: D. CBDA
Fastest Finger First Question
8. Which Indian city's name is also a word in Hindi for a person's face ?
9. Which of these Hindi idioms means "running away" ?
Answer: A. Rafoochakkar hona
10. Government of India's Minimum Support Price (MSP) scheme helps to protect the interest of which group of people ?
Are these questions helpful for you?