: KBC 9 - Episode 7
KBC 9 Episode 7 Questions and Answers asked on 5th September 2017
1. Which of these Hindi idioms means to deny or say no to something?
Answer: B. Thenga Dikhana
2. Which is the longest key on a which standard computer keyboard?
3. Your father is twice the age of your younger sister, who is 5 years younger than you. If you happen to be 30, how old is your dad?
4. The character singing this song is a fan of which actor in the film ?
5. With respect to the economy, 'direct' and 'indirect' are types of which one of the following?
6. In which sport did Dipa Karmakar represent India at the 2016 Olympics?
7. Arrange these ailments, from the bottom to the top of human body according to the parts they mainly affect?
A. Kidney stone
C. Flat Foot
D. Night Blindness
8. According to a song from the film 'Sultan', what does Baby like?
9. In a clock, in how much time will the second's hand complete a full circle, rotating 360 degrees?
10. Which of the following spices is actually a dried leaf?
Are these questions helpful for you?