: KBC 9 - Episode 31
Kaun Banega Crorepati Today's Questions and Answers Asked in Episode 31 on 9th October 2017.
1. Starting with the first, arrange these important occasions in the order in which they happen in calendar year in India.
A. Republic Day
B. Gandhi Jayanti
C. Budget Session of Parliament
D. Teacher's Day
2. Which of these phrases is not used to refer to the sound made by a bird?
3. Which of these states that the maker of a product is responsible for repairing or replacing it if necessary?
4. Which of these idioms means 'strength in unity'?
Answer: B. Ek Aur Ek Gyara
5. Whose voice is this? (Audio on TV)
Answer: A. Sachin Tendulkar
6. What type of organisations are ABVP, AISA & NSUI?
Answer: D. Student Organizations
7. During Makar Sankranti, the National Green Tribunal imposed a ban on the use of which material in 2016?
Answer: C. Glass Coated Manjha
8. Which of these states has implemented a full alcohol ban in the state?
9. Which of these films, released as 'Shuai Jiao Baba' in China, became one of the highest grossing Indian films in a foreign market?
10. Where will the next Summer Olympics, of 2020, be held?
Are these questions helpful for you?