: KBC 9 - Episode 30
KBC Episode 30 all questions and answers asked on 6th October 2017.
1. Which of these animals can launch their tongues at a great speed up to a distance of more than twice their body length to catch their prey?
2. Which politician, often called the 'muffer man', welcomed the winner of 2016 with this tweet, "Thand a gayi hai. Muffler nikal gaya. Aap bhi apna khyaal rakhein"?
Answer: B. Arvind Kejriwal
3. Which of these rivers does not flow from east to west?
4. Which Hindi Literary work begins with this line: "Wajid Ali Shah ka samay tha. Lucknow vilaasita ke rang mein dooba hua tha"?
Answer: A. Shatranj Ke Khiladi
5. What is the name of the superfast train introduced in 2017 between Mumbai and Goa?
6. Which one of these pairs of birth and adopted names of notable expatriates in India is incorrectly matched?
Answer: D. Annie Wood - Mother Teresa
7. The wife of which of these India sports persons has represented India in basketball?
8. The credit of drawing up the plan of which city is given to a Bengali scholar named Vidyadhar Bhattacharya Who was proficient in 'Shilpashastra'?
9. Which of the following freedom fighters coined the slogan 'Quit India'?
Answer: D. Yusuf Mehrally
1 Crore Question
10. Which textile mil did Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata established in 1869?
Are these questions helpful for you?