: KBC 9 - Episode 29
Today KBC 9 Episode 29 All Questions and answers along with Today’s GBJJ Question Day 5/10/2017.
Did you know?
- There’re more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth.
- The dot on top of the letter 'i' is called a tittle
- 'Bookkeeper' and 'bookkeeping' are the only 2 words in the English language with three consecutive double letters
1. Which of these names is also used as part of a blessing given for long life?
2. Which of these smartphone tools is used for sharing an Internet connection?
3. Identify this Olympian (Audio on TV)
4. Which one of these politicians became the Vice-President of his party in 2013?
5. In which of these regions would you find towns named Pauri and Tehri?
6. Which cricketer scored his 100th half-century in international cricket, across all formats, in Sep 2017 at Chennai?
Answer: C. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
7. Who among these is widely regarded as the inventor of the air conditioner?
Answer: A. Willis Carrier
8. Arrange these words in order to form the name of a former Prime Minister of India?
9. In which of these games does one sprinkle powder on the board before playing?
10. Which of these sweets is traditionally associated with the Teej festival of Rajasthan?
Are these questions helpful for you?