: KBC 9 - Episode 10
KBC 2017 Today Questions and Answers in Multiple Choice Questions format asked in Episode 10th of Season 9 (8th September 2017).
- Anand Kumar
- Aniruddh Sinha
1. Alzheimer's disease mainly affects which part of the human body ?
2. Who is the heroine in this song ?
Answer: D. Raveena Tandon
3. Aurangzeb Road, in the heart of New Delhi, was re-named after which personally ?
Answer: B. A P J Abdul Kalam
4. which of these real-life incidents of the 90s forms a backdrop of the film 'Jagga Jasoos' ?
Answer: C. Purulia Arms Drop Case
5. Which of these is also the title of a 2016 Hindi film ?
6. In the expression 'Rising mercury fuels demand for Acs', rise in mercury refers to what?
7. Who is the singer of this ghazal? (Audio on TV)
8. On the banks of which river did Gandhiji establish his ashram in 1917, close to the place believed to be the site of Rishi Dadhichiâ€™s gurukul?
9. Which of these personalities is not an alumnus of an Indian Institute of Technology?
10. Who among the following has held the office of Vice-President of India for two consecutive terms?
Answer: A. Mohammad Hamid Ansari
Are these questions helpful for you?