Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) 7 4th Episode on 13th September 2013 All Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. Contestants Jyoti Saini, Neelkamal, Hena.
1. Which is the largest banana producing country in the world?
2. Who is the first woman amputee in the world to summit Mount Everest ?
3. The tomb of which Governor-General of India is located in Ghazipur in Uttar Pradesh?
Q1. Put these surnames in the order in which they appear in English telephone Directory
Arrange these thing from north to south according to the places mentioned in their names
- Jaipuri Razai
- Mysore PaK
- Amritsari Kulcha
- Kashmiri Embroidery
Starting with the first , arrange these Olympics games in the order in which they happened or about to happen in the 21st century.
- Beijing Olympics
- London Olympics
- Rio Olympics
- Athens Olympics.
7. Which of these is a piece of the game called as chess:
In the Ramayana, who reminded kaikeyi about the two boons given to her by Dasharatha ?
9. Which of these words means 'water'?
10. What Social Compaign was launched by Farhan Akhtar in 2013 against rape and discrimination of women?
Are these questions helpful for you?