All the Questions and Answers asked in KBC Season 11 Episode 6th on 26th August 2019.
Charna Gupta, a new contestant joins the hot seat. She is a Labour Inspector in Beohari, Madhya Pradesh. Today we have a new expert with us, Archana Gupta, an Author and Quizzer. She was the National President of the FICCI Ladies Organisation. Stay Tuned and watch Charna fulfill her ambitions with the support of her parents.
Charna winning 50 Lakhs by answering a question with family's support and approval.
Tonight, our Hotseat Contestant will attempt the 1 Crore Question!
Let us introduce contestants to for this week episodes:
Hemant Goyal (Accountant)
Anjali Rathor (Postman)
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjeet Kumar (Electrician)
Savita Meena (Patwari)
Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan
Parmeshwar Singh Nagpal (Regional Sales Manager)
Raj Rani Bhalla (Advocate)
Anuj Kumar Singh (Food Delivery Personnel)
Charna Gupta (Labour Inspector)
Beohari, Madhya Pradesh
Deepika Sharma (Teacher)
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Nitin Kumar Patwa (Student)
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Arrange these important events related to Mahatma Gandhi's life in chronological order
A. Return to India from South Africa
B. 2nd Round Table Conference
C: Non-Cooperation Movement
D: Studying law in London
2. Complete this saying, "Jungle main ___ nacha kisne dekha"
3. Which of these metals is strongly attracted to magnets?
4. Which of these fruits grows in water?
5. Identify the instrument being played in this audio clip
6. Which former President of India was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 2019?
7. Which of these is a Hindi film about a real-life dacoit?
8. Which of these is not a vitamin deficiency disease?
9. Which of these historical figures was born first?
10. Which Olympic sport forms the background of this film?
Are these questions helpful for you?
DISCLAIMER: ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. Eduzip.com DO NOT OWN THIS CONTENT! COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ISN'T INTENDED. We are adding these questions only for educational purpose. Please report copyright violation of genuine owner of content to firstname.lastname@example.org.