JDBC is a Java-based data access technology (Java Standard Edition platform) from Oracle Corporation. Java Programming Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on JDBC for Interviews.
1. The JDBC-ODBC bridge is
Answer: A. Multithreaded
2. Which statements about JDBC are true?
Answer: B. JDBC stands for Java DataBase Connectivity
3. Which packages contain the JDBC classes?
Answer: C. java.sql and javax.sql
4. Which type of driver provides JDBC access via one or more ODBC drivers?
Answer: A. Type 1 driver
5. Which type of driver converts JDBC calls into the network protocol used by the database management system
Answer: D. Type 4 driver
Answer: A. Java Database Connectivity
7. What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL?
D. None of the above -- Surrogate keys are not implemented in MySQL.
Answer: C. AUTO_INCREMENT
________ is an open source DBMS product that runs on UNIX, Linux and Windows.
Answer: A. MySQL
Which JDBC driver Type(s) can be used in either applet or servlet code?
A. Both Type 1 and Type 2
B. Both Type 1 and Type 3
C. Both Type 3 and Type 4
D. Type 4 only
Answer & Explanation
Answer: Option C
Answer: C. Both Type 3 and Type 4
10. Where is metadata stored in MySQL?
Answer: C. In the MySQL database mysql
Are these questions helpful for you?