Here we provide the Indian Constitution Quiz that hepls the reader to understand our constitution in better way. If you find these questions usefull please like it and comment over it. Indian Constitution Questions and Answers in General Knowledge Section.
1. ICGS Arnvesh has been commissioned by the Indian Coast Guard in which state?
[A] Tamil Nadu
[C] West Bengal
[D] Andhra Pradesh
Answer: D. Andhra Pradesh
ICGS Arnvesh, a fast patrol vessel (FPV) of the Indian Coast Guard, has been commissioned at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Chiefly, the ship will focus on surveillance at sea, coastal patrol, anti-smuggling and anti-piracy operations. It is equipped with the most-advanced navigational and communication sensors and equipment, including night vision capabilities and is fitted with 40/60 Bofors gun onboard as main armament. It is built by the Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
Mar 23, Wednesday
2. The party "Forward Block" was formed by-------
[A] Bhagat singh
Answer: D. S.C.Bose
Who declares the financial emergency ?
[B] Prime Minister
[C] Finance Minister
[D] None of the above
Answer: A. President
4. Who of the following acted as the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly?
[A] VP Menon
[B] Dr Rajendra Prasad
[C] BN Rau
[D] Dr Sachhidanand Sinha
Answer: C. BN Rau
5. The idea of a Contituent Assembly to fram a Constitution of India was first mooted by?
[A] M N Roy in 1927
[B] the Indian National Congress in 1936
[C] the Muslim League in 1942
[D] the All Parties Conference in 1946
Answer: A. M N Roy in 1927
6. Correct statement
[A] The Pitts India Act created Board of Control to manage political affairs.
[B] The Pitts India Act created the Court of Directors to manage the commercial affairs.
[C] Both correct
Answer: A. The Pitts India Act created Board of Control to manage political affairs.
7. Who among the following was the Chairman of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
[A] B R Ambedkar
[B] J B Kripalani
[C] Jawaharlal Nehru
[D] Alladi Krishnaswami Ayyar
Answer: C. Jawaharlal Nehru
8. Under the PIN Code System, the number of postal zones in India are?
Answer: D. 9
9. Which one of the following on the Consolidated Fund of India?
[A] Salary and allowances of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
[B] Salary and allowances of the Vice President of India.
[C] Salary and allowances of the President of India.
[D] Salary and allowances of the Justices of the Supreme Court of India.
Answer: B. Salary and allowances of the Vice President of India.
10. How many times has Financial Emergency been declared in India so far?