Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 2)
(Showing: 11 - 20 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
11. Water-Vascular’ system is found in
12. Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
13. Which one of the following statements is stated incorrectly regarding cartilaginous fishes?
14. Which statement is correct regarding reptiles, birds, and mammals?
15. Which one of the following characteristics is NOT a shared by birds and mammals?
16. Radial symmetry occurs in which set?
17. Taxonomically a species is
Column I contains larval stages and Column II contains the group to which it belongs. Match them correctly and choose the right answer from the options given below:
| ||Column – I || ||Column – II |
|A ||Planula ||p ||Annelida |
|B ||Tornaria ||q ||Mollusca |
|C ||Trochophore ||r ||Arthropoda |
|D ||Bipinnaria ||s ||Chordata |
|E ||Glochidium ||t ||Echinodermata |
| || ||u ||Coelenterata |
19. Which one of the following statements is correct?
The figure shows four animals (a), (b), (c) and (d). Select the correct answer with respect to a common characteristic of two of these animals.
Are these questions helpful for you?