Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 12)
(Showing: 111 - 120 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
111. Which one of the following pairs of animals comprises ‘jawless fishes’?
Answer: D. Lampreys and hag fishes
112. In a sponge the whole inner surface of the asconoid is lined by
113. Which one of the following kinds of animals is triploblastic?
114. Which one of the following is not a member of the group Eutheria?
115. The ______ are undifferentiated embryonic cells and produce the sex cells as well.
116. Who proposed artificial system of classification
117. Who formed the 'key' for identification of animals
118. Which phylum has a true coelom?
119. Which organism possesses characteristics of plants and animals?
120. A fat called blubber could be obtained from
Are these questions helpful for you?