Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
1. Cell tissue grade of organization occurs in
2. Swarming generally occurs in
3. Animals having a built in thermostat to maintain constant body temperature are known as
4. Which one of the followings in birds indicates their reptilian ancestry?
Answer: B. Scales on their hind limbs
5. ______ are devoid of respiratory, excretory and circulatory organs.
6. Which one of the following statements is incorrect?
Answer: D. Mesoglea is present in between ectoderm and endoderm in Obelia
7. Which one of the followings belongs to platyhelminthes?
8. Radial symmetry is generally exhibited by which animals?
Answer: B. Which are aquatic
9. Tachyglossus is a connecting link between
Answer: D. Reptiles and Mammals
10. The scientific name of Asian tiger mosquito
Answer: B. Aedes albopictus
Are these questions helpful for you?