Sub Inspector In CPOs Exam
Central police organisation - Sub Inspector exam is conducted by SSC on national level to fill required number of candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in various central Government Police organisations like CRPF, CBI, SSB, CISF, BSF and SI in Delhi Police etc. Due to its National level approach this test is taken by a large number of aspirants who wants to join these organisations on the priority basis.
SSC CPO (S.I) Exam Eligibility
1. Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and equivalent. Candidate who has appeared in the final year of degree exam and is awaiting the result is also eligible to take the exam.
Aspiring candidats should be between 20 years to 25 years of age.
4. Physical Standards
For Male Candidates
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
For Female Candidates
For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154|
How To Apply
The application must be submitted only in prescribed format online or offline.
Procedure for Offline Application:
1. Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes.
2. Candidates should carefully fill all the colomuns such as name of examination Centre and Centre code. The Centre Codes are given in the notification details for the examination.
3. Candidates should carefully indicate preference for posts.
4. Aftre filling all the details, candidate must paste recent photograph of Size 4cm x 5cm. Do not sign on the photograph or staple and do not get the photo attested.
5. Bon in the application form for Roll Number to be left unfilled by the candidate.
Procedure for Online Application Filling:
1. The online submission of application may be made on website www.ssconline.nic.in. The filling of application contains two parts : Part I registration and Part II registration.
2. In Part I registration candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates will be prompted to check the details and make corrections, if any.
3. After pressing "I Agree" button after declaration once, a page with registration No. will appear on the screen. Note down the registration page and take print out of the page.
4. The application procedure is incomplete without the Part II registration. In Part II registration candidate have to fill the payment details,Upload photograph and scanned signature.
5. Candidates who have to pay the application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of part-I registration.
7. Last but not the least, upload your recently taken photograph in 8-bit Greyscale JPG format. Then upload your scanned signature in 8-bit Greyscale JPG format.
8. The candidates can edit any of the details filled in the online application form before atleast 3 days of examination.
The SSC CPO SI written exam consists of two papers:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||
10:00am to 12:00pm
General Knowledge and General Awareness
|Part C||Quantative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Subject||Maximum Marks/Questions||Duration and Timing|
|English Language and Comprehension||200marks/200questions||2 Hrs. 2:00pm to 4:00pm|
Note:- Paper-II is evaluated for only those candidates who qualify in Paper- I (Objective type paper).
Sub Inspector In CPOs Exam Syllabus:
SSC CPO SI Written examination consists of:
Paper I: General Studies
a. General Intelligence and Reasoning
It would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization problem solving analysis judgment, decision making visual memory discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning verbal and figure classification arithmetical number series non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates' ability to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
b. General Knowledge and General Awareness
Questions will be aimed to test the candidate's general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, economic scene, General polity and scientific research.
c. Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between numbers, decimals and fractions, and relationships between numbers, It will test sense of order of magnitude, estimation or prediction for the solution to real life problems and knowledge of alternative computation procedure to find answers.
Paper II English language and Comprehension
The candidates will be mainly tested in:
- Simple and plain use of English Language and clarity of expression.
- Effective Communication skill in English with due economy of words.