: One Word Substitution (Page 3)
(Showing: 21 - 30 out of 131 MCQs) Here is the quiz of one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
22. The passage of soul after death from one body to another.
Answer: D. Transmigration
23. Having no beginning or end to its existance
Answer: A. Eternal
Existing always; without an end or beginning is term as "ETERNAL"
24. One who is well-versed in any subject a critical judge of any art, particularly fine arts?
25. A person who is against the standards of ordinary society especially in dressing..
26. A story in which ideas are symbolized as people
27. A person who regards the whole world as his country
28. Simplest and smallest form of plant life, present in air, Water and soil; essential to Life but may cause disease
29. Person who believes in the existance of God
30. An animal story with a moral
Are these questions helpful for you?